2/14/2015

So I just now finished a 47 minute chat session on Twitter with an EXTREMELY FAMOUS & HIGHLY RESPECTED FEMALE TALK SHOW HOST :) (Confidentiality respected) 1) AT first I assumed to be chatting with one of her staff members and was in awe when she mention her name!!!! SUCH A CLASSY HUMAN BEING! 2) She had many questions about how our Cooperative Platform of Sustainability Partnerships helps green projects reach 1Billion people to become Self Sustaining 3) She asked me how she could help me and stated she would assign one of her staff to contact me http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/

So I just now finished a 47 minute chat session on Twitter with an EXTREMELY FAMOUS & HIGHLY RESPECTED FEMALE TALK SHOW HOST :) (Confidentiality respected)
1) AT first I assumed to be chatting with one of her staff members and was in awe when she mention her name!!!! SUCH A CLASSY HUMAN BEING!
2) She had many questions about how our Cooperative Platform of Sustainability Partnerships helps green projects reach 1Billion people to become Self Sustaining
3) She asked me how she could help me and stated she would assign one of her staff to contact me
http://sustainabilitypartnerships.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment