4/19/2016

TOMORROW (WED) 11AM PST - I WILL ANNOUNCE $1,000 BONUS ALL ABOUT FUNDING & PROFILE CONFERENCE CALL 1) I look forward to questions about Funding, Income & Profiles. 2) I will share how I earned $2,800,000.00 using tools & resources within www.NewPORTAL.org and personally help you to do same for you and your loved ones ___________________________________ --- Wednesdays 11 AM California Time Zone

TOMORROW (WED) 11AM PST - I WILL ANNOUNCE $1,000 BONUS
ALL ABOUT FUNDING & PROFILE CONFERENCE CALL
1) I look forward to questions about Funding, Income & Profiles.
2) I will share how I earned $2,800,000.00 using tools & resources within www.NewPORTAL.org and personally help you to do same for you and your loved ones
___________________________________
--- Wednesdays 11 AM California Time Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment